1 Module = 695 euro
After completion of 1 module,
you will pay 600 euro for each
Maximum of 18 students per module!
Om je plaats te bevestigen mag je online
registreren. Klik op 'Registreer nu' onderaan
deze pagina en je wordt doorgelinkt naar ons
online registratie- en betaalsysteem. Je kunt
op verschillende manieren afrekenen, dus
je hoeft niet over een Credit Card te beschikken.
Parkeren in de Zuidparking of Reep.
Beste met de fiets of openbaar vervoer!
Journey through the Fascia System with Rusty Davis > FOUNDATIONS
Yoga Immersion / Yoga Teacher Training 4 x 50-hour Modules
Yoga and Movement through the fascia perspective
Join Rusty Davis for one or more Modules of this Yoga Immersion / Yoga Teacher Training! Taking a look at yoga, movement and relaxation from the fascia perspective. This training is for students and teachers of Yoga or any other movement discipline who would like to continue development in movement arts and yoga. This training is also for students of LIFE with an interest in tension release and the power of relaxation! Aren't we all?
This immersion / teacher training works with modules, feel free to do one or all of them, there is no particular order for the modules. You will receive a manual for each module. If you are interested to teach, there will be plenty of opportunity to practice teaching in a safe setting. If you are not interested to teach, you just practice, no obligations whatsoever. You will receive a diploma from the Art of Release Yoga Continuing Education system through Yoga Alliance. Your minds, bodies and breath system will change in a positive way!
Next Module: FOUNDATIONS (see dates below)
Module - FOUNDATIONS – 50 hours
- Learn about anatomy in a whole new way that is exciting and easy to learn as you ‘feel’ your way through your body.
- We will do an extensive study of the body: What is fascia? How does it work? Where are the fascia lines? What are the many functions of fascia? Where are emotions stored and why? What does mental and physical tension do to the body and how does this effect movement, posture and vitality? How can releasing the fascia affect our lives and of those around us?
After completing this Module, you will:
- have gained anatomic knowledge from the fascia perspective; this will help you in day to day life, in practicing yoga or sports and in helping others.
- will be able to take the contents of this module into practice, which will result in a more deep awareness of your body and your ‘holding patterns’.
- feel an increased flexibility and awareness in movement.
- be more aware of your breath, which can help in increasing energy and focus.
- be able to use techniques that can help you to heal faster from injuries, overall lack of vitality or even sickness.
We will allow a maximum of 18 students for each module.
As I learn about myself and study many forms of Yoga, I weave this knowledge into a class that is fun, energetic and uplifting. My dharma is for you to walk away with knowledge that will empower your yoga practice and life.
I get inspiration from teachers like Dharma Mittra, Noah Maze, BKS Inyengar, Pattabhi Jois, Thomas Meyers, Sarah Powers, Osho and SN Goenka to name a few. This knowledge is powerful, unique and I strive to pass on this inspiration with methods that are clear and is safe.
I have been teaching Transformational Breathwork for 5 years and developed a style from many different breathwork and yoga practices. I love showing this gift to everyone. I hope this love is passed on so people can live with more peace, harmony, awareness, joy and less suffering.
I have been teaching for 15 years and practicing for 27 years. I offer Teacher Trainings, workshops, retreats and personalized service through mentor programs and Transformation through Breathwork. I hope to see you soon. Namaste
01-11-2019 van 9.00 tot 18.00
02-11-2019 van 12.30 tot 19.00
03-11-2019 van 9.00 tot 18.00
09-11-2019 van 12.30 tot 19.00
10-11-2019 van 9.00 tot 6.00
11-11-2019 van 9.00 tot 18.00